COVID 19 SAFE RULES
To comply with Government protocols, we are required to inform you of the following if you are attending a course:
- You must be enrolled to attend a course
- You must tick Attendance Sheet and check your contact details
- Use hand sanitiser before class
- Adhere to social distancing requirements
- Bring your own refreshments and cushion if required!
- Advise Leader or U3A if unable to attend on the day.
It is understood that you will NOT attend if-
- You are feeling sick
- You have been in contact with a Covid-19 positive person
- You have recently been overseas or visited any designated hot spots
- You have been tested for virus and not yet received your results.
If you can manage all these things we will certainly be looking forward to seeing you, preferably wearing a mask, as this is highly recommended!
However if you find this too daunting, check out our website for upcoming ZOOM Classes which will commence in late August.
Most importantly stay safe and well