Conditions of Membership
- No longer in full time employment
- Mature aged
- Select only courses you can attend
- Be respectful of leaders, other class members and venue personnel
- Apologise as promptly as possible to the Leader online or by phone if unable to attend your course.
- Inform Leader online or by phone if discontinuing a course.
- Support the organisational arrangements at venues: equipment, seating and catering
- Turn off mobile phones in class
- Keep membership profile up to date
- Check emails and MYU3A online regularly for important information or to confirm course dates and time
- Where possible, use MyU3A to enroll in or enter apologies for or withdrawals from courses
- Keep a record of Course choices: date, venue and time
- Be respectful and polite to promote participation by all attendees
- Refrain from discussion of contentious matters (unless at the leader’s direction.)