Conditions of Membership
- – No longer in full time employment
- – Mature aged
- – Select only courses you can attend
- – Be respectful of leaders, other class members and venue personnel
- – Apologise as promptly as possible to the Leader online or by phone if unable to attend your course.
- – Inform Leader online or by phone if discontinuing a course.
- – Support the organisational arrangements at venues: equipment, seating and catering
- – Turn off mobile phones in class
- – Keep membership profile up to date
- – Check emails and MYU3A online regularly for important information or to confirm course dates and time
- – Where possible, use MyU3A to enrol in or enter apologies for or withdrawals from courses
- – Keep a record of Course choices: date, venue and time
- – Be respectful and polite to promote participation by all attendees
- – Refrain from discussion of contentious matters (unless at the leader’s direction.)